Returns & Exchanges
Please note that since our products are hand loomed in Turkey by the finest weavers, some color or other inconsistencies may occur. Consider this a sign of authenticity!
Returns and Exchanges
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to offer you an exchange or refund within 14 days of receipt. Your item must be unused, in the packaging, and in the same condition you received it.
- We will replace items if they are defective or damaged.
- To complete your return, please email us in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org. When returning items, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Mail returns to: 11 Birch Hill Rd Newton Massachusetts US 02465
- Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the purchaser unless the item(s) received are incorrect or defective.
- We suggest you return items with a shipping tracking number and insurance based on the value of the contents.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your item and the status of your refund.
- Sale items are final and not eligible for refunds.